Saturday 30 December 2017

Tell Me About Yourself OR Introduce Yourself ?

Good morning sir/mam.

I would like to say thank you for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself

My name is Madhusmita Behera from Bhubaneswar.

Coming to my educational qualification I have completed B.tech in information technology from EAST College, Bhubaneswar with 82%.
I did my 12th from N.C College with 72% and schooling from KGM with 85%.

As per  as my family is concerned, it consists of 4 members including me.
My father is a teacher, My mother is a homemaker and my brother is pursuing B.tech 

My strengths are problem solving skills,positive attitude,hard work and am always down to earth

My weaknesses are
I can trust people easily
I cannot say no when someone ask for help

My hobbies are Surfing internet, reading books,listening to music,playing computer games.

My goal is I have to do something in my life which will place me in respective position

Thank you sir/mam


No comments:

Post a Comment

apply function in R

1) apply function: It takes 3 arguments matrix,margin and function.. Example: m<-matrix(c(1,2,3,4),nrow=2,ncol=2) m #1 indicates it is ap...