Saturday 30 June 2018

Why did you resign from your previous job?

First of all, I would like to thanks my current organization because I have joined as a fresher and now I believe that, I have learnt a lot of skills from my previous job like time management, working under pressure, networking skills etc. According to me, changes are necessary for everyone to enhance your skills, knowledge, and for personal and financial growth.So I am looking for better opportunity in terms of my qualifications and experience. If you will provide me with the opportunity then I will give my 100% and full dedication towards my work. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Python is an open-source, high level, interpreted programming language which offers great opportunities for object-oriented programming. Choosing a python training program from Red Prism Group, which is best training institute for python in noida.

    ReplyDelete

apply function in R

1) apply function: It takes 3 arguments matrix,margin and function.. Example: m<-matrix(c(1,2,3,4),nrow=2,ncol=2) m #1 indicates it is ap...