Tuesday 2 January 2018

What Is Your Strength And Weakness?

My strengths:

My strengths are problem solving skills, positive attitude, hard work and am always down to earth

My strengths are the ability to use my own initiative to take on challenges and I always understand the value of time and I am always able to innovate

I learn from my mistake, self-motivation, and self-confident, Positive attitude, punctual & original.

My strengths are positive thinking, hardworking, leadership towards my work and being honest.

I am a quick learner.

I believe in what I do.

I listen to advice from others.

My weakness:

I can't feel comfortable until I finish my work

I can trust people easily.

I cannot say no when someone ask for help.

I am sensitive and silent.

I am lazy.

I am impatient 


No comments:

Post a Comment

apply function in R

1) apply function: It takes 3 arguments matrix,margin and function.. Example: m<-matrix(c(1,2,3,4),nrow=2,ncol=2) m #1 indicates it is ap...