Tuesday 2 January 2018

Why Should We Hire You?

For Fresher:

Sir, as I am a fresher, I have theoretical knowledge but I can do hard work for my company. And I will put all my efforts for the  progress of company. Being punctual and sincere, I can finish the work given to me on time and try my best to fulfill all the needs of company from me and I am searching for a platform to prove myself. I want to improve my skills and confidence and utilizing them for company growth. If you hire me definitely it will very beneficial for your company.

For Experience:


With reference to my work experience, I satisfy all the requirements for this job. I am sincere with my work and would never let you down in anyway. Being punctual and sincere, I can finish the work given to me on time and try my best to fulfill all the needs of company from me. I promise you will never regret for the decision to appoint me in your company

No comments:

Post a Comment

apply function in R

1) apply function: It takes 3 arguments matrix,margin and function.. Example: m<-matrix(c(1,2,3,4),nrow=2,ncol=2) m #1 indicates it is ap...